Content Author: Unknown
Arian's Talisman is a gift from Arian once he's at 50 health, as thanks for helping him. It can be charged with different spells to become Arian's Charged Talisman.
Arian's Talisman, when given to the champion
You reach out and gently take it from Arian, carefully opening the package. A part of you briefly wonders if it might be an engagement ring, then dismisses the thought - surely not, not even here in Tel'Adre. Once the package is open, you gaze upon a silver necklace: the design is intricate and exotic - very beautiful. Held by its unusual chain lies a small silver plate with a rune adorning the center, although you don't recognize the rune
In-Game Information Edit
- Can be charged with one of the following spells:
- Dispelling Spell: Cancels all magical and alchemical effects currently affecting the champion, beneficial or not. Does not cancel the effects of a demon's lust aura. Requires 1 White Book and 1 Black Book.
- Healing Spell: Heals the champion. It's more powerful than a normal healing spell. Requires 2 Wet Cloths and 2 Vitality Tinctures.
- Immolation Spell: Sets the opponent on fire. Requires 2 Goblin Ale and 1 Sweet Gossamer.
- Lust Reduction Spell: Reduces the champion's lust. Requires 2 Lust Drafts and 1 Fuck Draft.
- Shielding Spell: Increases the champion's defenses for the rest of the battle they're in. Requires 2 Black Chitin and 1 Tough Spider-Silk.
- Requires recharging after use.
- It was originally intended for some spells to only be available after Arian became a follower. It is not known why this was changed.