For other uses, see Pigtail Truffle.
Content Author: Kitteh6660
The Boar Truffle is an enhanced version of a fungus grown and found in the Forest. It can turn the champion into a Pig-morph. It's only obtained by enhancing a Pigtail Truffle at Lumi's shop for 100 Gems.
Boar Truffle, when eaten
You take a bite into the pigtail truffle. It oddly tastes like bacon. You eventually finish eating.
In-Game Information Edit
It's clear where the pigtail truffle gets its name. A small, curly sprig resembling a pig’s tail can be seen jutting out of it. Now that it's been enhanced by Lumi, it’s larger and fuzzier than it was before, almost like a peach.
- Effects: Refills hunger by 20
- Value: 6
- Has a higher change limit than the Pigtail Truffle
Appearance Changes Edit
- Increases hip rating by 1, if rating is less than 15 and has vagina. 1 in 3 chance.
- Increases butt rating by 1, if rating is less than 12. 1 in 3 chance.
- Increases testes size by 1, if has testes and size is less than 4. 1 in 3 chance.
- Changes penis type to pig, if has no pig penis but has at least 1 penis. 1 in 4 chance.
- Changes ears to pig, if has no pig ears. 1 in 3 chance.
- Changes tail to pig, if has no pig tail and has pig ears. 1 in 2 chance.
- Changes lower body to cloven hoofed and bipedal, if has pig ears and tail and is not bipedal cloven hoofed. 1 in 3 chance.
- Changes face to pig if has pig tail, ears, and cloven hoofed lower body, and face is not pig or boar. 1 in 2 chance.
- Changes face to boar, if has pig face. 1 in 2 chance.
- Changes skin color to brown or dark brown. 1 in 3 chance.
Miscellaneous Changes Edit
- Increases thickness by 3, if thickness is less than 75. 1 in 3 chance.
- Decrease muscle tone by 4, if muscle tone is over 20 and has vagina. 1 in 3 chance.
- Removes any oviposition perk. 1 in 5 chance.
- There is code to warn of a bad end for eating too many Pigtail Truffles or Boar Truffles, though it's commented out, making it unseen in-game.
- Curiously, the Pigtail and Boar Truffle have no stat changes, unlike most transformatives.