|NPCs|| Sun, shopkeeper|
|Items|| Ugly Sword|
Content Author: FoxwellsThe Chilly Smith is the weaponsmith and blacksmith of the Bizarre Bazaar. While somewhat pricey, the shop is notable for selling a few special items, as well as giving corrupt champions an official place to buy weapons. It's run by Sun, a jaguar-morph; and Harmony, a black avian; who are dating.
- Sun: 6'4" wall of muscle. Tan skin, gray eyes, brown hair. Golden-furred jaguar ears and tail with rosette patterns. Wears blue jeans, black shoes, and no shirt. Gruff and unfriendly.
- Harmony: 5'2", slender, vaguely unhappy. Black hair, grey eyes, pale skin. Harpy arms and tail, large feathered wings, black feathers. Wears purple hoodie, black pants, and black shoes. Shy.
- Pitchfork: 200 Gems
- Lust Dagger: 150 Gems
- Riding Crop: 50 Gems
- Succubi Whip: 400 Gems
- Scimitar: 500 Gems
- Spear: 450 Gems
- Ugly Sword: 800 Gems
- Midnight Rapier: 8000 Gems
- Dragonscale Armor: 1000 Gems
- Spider-Silk Armor: 2000 gems
- Platemail Armor: 700 Gems
- Scalemail Armor: 500 Gems
- Inquisitor's Corset: 20000 Gems - Requires having gotten the Inquisitor's Robes from the Swamp.
- Inquisitor's Robes: 20000 Gems - Requires having gotten the Inquisitor's Corset from the Swamp.
- Ebonweave Jacket: 6000 Gems - Requires having gotten neither the corset or robes, or both.
- Spider-Silk Robes: 2500 Gems
- Bimbo Skirt: 250 Gems
- Indecent Steel Armor: 1000 Gems
- Low chance of learning Blackfire by repeatedly talking to Sun
- Chance of being paid 5 Gems to leave the shop
- The silly mode name of the shop, Chili's, is a reference to the restaurant. The name stems from an inside joke Foxwells has with their roleplay group, which they state that "[they] can't possibly hope to explain [the joke] outside of 'Hi, welcome to Chili's'."
- Likewise, the shop was named "Chilly Smith" after this.
- The shop was intended to be the only way to learn Blackfire. It was also meant to release the Midnight Rapier, but in such a way that it would take a lot more than some Gems to obtain.
- The original concept for Chilly Smith was an overly priced blacksmith/weaponsmith shop. It was called Exploration Smithing, and was run by a cursed demon-morph named Ring who robbed others for his store's inventory (which also included undergarments). Alongside selling things, he could be talked to, fought, and asked for sex.