Clovis, when consumed
You open the bottle of Clovis, its sweet smell making you feel carefree. You drink the contents and relax to the sensation it brings, feeling like you're being cuddled by a big fluffy cloud.
In-Game Information Edit
This bottle is in the shape of a 4-leaf-clover and contains a soft pink potion. An image of a sheep is on the label along with text, "Clovis - to help you to live in clover".
- Effects: N/A
- Value: 6
Stat Changes Edit
- Lowers intelligence by 1 to 2, if intelligence is over 90. 1 in 3 chance.
- Raises toughness by 1 to 2. 1 in 3 chance.
- Raises speed by 1 to 3, if speed is lower than 75. 1 in 3 chance.
- Lowers sensitivity by 1 to 2. 1 in 3 chance.
- Lowers corruption by 2 to 5. 1 in 3 chance.
Appearance Changes Edit
- Lowers height by 1 to 5, if height is over 67. 1 in 2 chance.
- Increases butt rating by 1 to 2, if butt rating is under 6. 1 in 3 chance.
- Increases breast size by 1 to 2, if breast size is under 5 and femininity is over 65. 1 in 3 chance.
- Increases hip rating by 1 to 2, if hip rating is less than 10. 1 in 3 chance.
- Grows sheep ears, if has no sheep ears. 1 in 3 chance.
- Grows sheep tail, if has no sheep tail. 1 in 3 chance.
- Changes lower body to cloven hoofed, if not already cloven hoofed and has sheep tail. Will set leg count to 2. 1 in 3 chance.
- Grows sheep horns, if has no sheep horns and has sheep tail. 1 in 3 chance.
- Sets skin type to wool, if has no wool and has sheep tail, ears, horns, 2 legs, and cloven hoofed lower body. 1 in 3 chance.
- Possible colors: White, black, gray, silver, brown, moorit
- Changes horns to ram horns, if has sheep horns, wool, and femininity is lower than 45. 1 in 3 chance.
- Increases ram horns size, if has ram horns. 1 in 3 chance.
- Changes hair type to wool, if has wool skin and femininity is over 65. 1 in 3 chance.
- Clovis is the first Sheep-morph transformative to be made, and subsequently introduced the wool fur and wool hair types.
- The design and text of Clovis was done by MissBlackthorne. All of the coding was done by Foxwells.