|| "I long to escape from these naive walls, but the Covenant keeps me chained here, hiding my tools from me."
This page is about content that is coded into the game, but not released. Its information may change before implementation, or may be removed all together.
| Debug Wand
| General Information
| Merchant Information
| Sell Value
Content Author: Unknown
The Debug Wand is a miscellaneous item that grants the champion power beyond a god. It probably has good use in debugging.
Debug Wand, formerly when used
You raise the wand and a slab of stone emerges from the ground. The slab has fifteen buttons and a text panel.
In-Game Information Edit
This mysterious wand has an entirely unknown origin but somehow you feel like a cheater when using it.
- Use: Debugging, save editing
- Value: 1000
- Classification: Cheat item
- Debug mode does not need to be on to use the Debug Wand.
- Allows for item spawning, stat changing, flag editing, NPC resetting, and miscellaneous "Test Stuffz".
- The Debug Wand is available exclusively through save editing, and will not be officially released within the game.