Content Author: Zeikfried
Dry Tentacle, when consumed
You chew on the rubbery tentacle; its texture and taste are somewhat comparable to squid, but the half-dormant nematocysts cause your mouth to tingle sensitively.
In-Game Information Edit
A dried tentacle from one of the lake anemones. It's probably edible, but the stingers are still a little active.
- Effects: Refills hunger by 20.
- Value: 6
Stat Changes Edit
- Raises toughness by 1 and lowers sensitivity by 1, if toughness under 50. 1 in 3 chance.
- Lowers speed by 1, if over 40. 1 in 3 chance.
- Raises corruption by 1, if corruption is under 20. 1 in 3 chance.
Appearance Changes Edit
- Removes bee abdomen. 1 in 4 chance.
- Removes bee wings of any size. 1 in 4 chance.
- Changes skin tone to "aphotic blue-black". 1 in 5 chance.
- Changes skin to anemone gills, if skin tone is blue-black. 1 in 5 chance.
- Changes hair to tentacles, sets length at 4, and stops hair growth if has anemone gills. 1 in 5 chance.
- Increases tentacle hair length by 5 to 8 inches, if hair is under 36. 1 in 2 chance.
Miscellaneous Changes Edit
- Removes Oviposition perk. 1 in 5 chance.
- The commentary of the code has a vaguely ominous line that reads, "The tingling of the tentacle" and nothing more. The only content provided is line above it, which says, "-always increases lust by a function of sensitivity"