Content Author: LukaDoc
Ember's Blood, when drank
As you drink, you feel a rush of energy course throughout your body; you feel lofty, powerful, and erudite. Who knows what will happen if you keep drinking...
In-Game Information Edit
Ember's dragon blood. Can't be bought or sold. Immediately consumed.
- Effects: N/A
- Value: 0
- Cannot be drank more than once a day.
- Capable of granting the champion the Dragon Breath perk, as long as their dragon score is at least 4.
Stat Changes Edit
- Increase toughness by 1, if no other stats are increased. 1 in 4 chance.
- Increase strength by 1, if no other stats are increased. 1 in 4 chance.
- Increase speed by 1, if no other stats are increased. 1 in 4 chance.
- Increase intelligence by 1, if no other stats are increased. 1 in 4 chance.
Appearance Changes Edit
- Gain dragon penis, if has any non-dragon penises. 1 in 3 chance.
- Gain dragon tail, if doesn't have. 1 in 3 chance.
- Gain dragon lower body, if lower body isn't dragon. 1 in 3 chance.
- Grow small dragon wings, if has no dragon wings. 1 in 3 chance.
- Grow large dragon wings, if has small dragon wings. 1 in 3 chance.
- Changes face to dragon, if face is not dragon. 1 in 3 chance.
- Grow dragon horns, if has no dragon horns. 1 in 5 chance.
- Adds dragon horns, if has less than 4 dragon horns. 1 in 5 chance.
- Increases horn size, if has dragon horns. 1 in 5 chance.
- Changes ears to dragon, if ears are not. 1 in 3 chance.
- Changes tongue to dragon, if tongue is not. 1 in 3 chance.
- Changes skin to dragon scales, if skin is not. 1 in 3 chance.
- Changes arms to predator, if has non-predator arms, dragon scales, and a dragon lower body. 1 in 3 chance.
- Changes claws to dragon, if has predator arms. 1 in 3 chance.
- Changes eyes to dragon, if has dragon scales, dragon ears, and dragon horns. 1 in 4 chance.
Miscellaneous Changes Edit
- Removes any oviposition perk. 1 in 5 chance.
- Causes/extends heat/rut. Must not be genderless. Must have a dragon score of 4 or more. 1 in 3 chance.
- Ember's Blood was the original dragon transformative, and the only for a long time.
- Ember's Blood cannot be held in the inventory or "kept" for later use. It is consumed upon gain.
- Its description has a note that says, ">>>Should not see me.<<<".