|Bought From|| Ingnam|
Content Author: Fenoxo
Equinum, when consumed
You down the potion, grimacing at the strong taste.
In-Game Information Edit
This is a long flared vial with a small label that reads, "Equinum". It is likely this potion is tied to horses in some way.
- Effects: Restores hunger by 15. Restores HP by 20 and boosts lust by 3 if no other changes occur.
- Value: 6
- 20% chance of a bad end if has all Horse-morph transformatives.
Stat Changes Edit
- Increases strength by 1, if strength is less than 60. 1 in 2 chance.
- Increases toughness by 1.25, if toughness is less than 75. 1 in 2 chance.
- Decreases intelligence by 5, if intelligence is over 50. 1 in 3 chance.
- Decreases by 4 if over 30.
- Decreases by 3 if over 20.
- Decreases by 2 if over 10.
- Decreases by 1 if between 5 and 10.
Appearance Changes Edit
- Removes gills. 1 in 4 chance.
- Removes feathery hair.
- Removes non-human eyes. 1 in 5 chance.
- Changes penis to horse, if has any non-horse penises. 66% chance.
- Otherwise, increases penis length by 1 to 4. Increases lust by 10 and sensitivity by 1.
- Excludes demon penises.
- Increases thickness if thickness is not 2.
- Increases penis thickness by 0.5, if has horse penis. Will raise libido by 0.5 and lust by 10. 1 in 2 chance.
- Grows testicles, if has none. Increases libido by 2 and lust by 5. 1 in 2 chance.
- Increases testicle size by 1, if size is less than 4. Will increase libido by 1 and lust by 3. 1 in 2 chance.
- Increases vaginal size by 1, if size is not gaping. 1 in 2 chance.
- Increases vaginal wetness by 1, if wetness is not normal. 1 in 2 chance.
- Decreases breast size by 1, if size is over B-cup. 1 in 2 chance. Hyper happy mode must be off.
- Decreases by 2 if size is over H-cup.
- Changes tail to horse. 1 in 2 chance.
- Changes ears to horse, if has horse tail. 1 in 3 chance.
- Grow fur, if has horse tail. Possible colors are brown, chocolate, auburn, sandy brown, caramel, peach, black, midnight black, dark gray, gray, light gray, silver, white, brown and white, and black and white. 1 in 4 chance.
- Changes face to horse, if has fur and horse ears. 1 in 5 chance.
- Changes lower body to hoofed, if has horse tail. Increases speed by 1. 1 in 5 chance.
Miscellaneous Changes Edit
- Removes Oviposition perk. 1 in 5 chance.
- Changes tone by 1, if tone isn't 60. 1 in 3 chance.
- Causes/extends heat. 1 in 2 chance.
- Previously, Equinum would not change the champion's lower body to hoofed, forcing them to drink something such as Minotaur Blood to get them. This was later changed by Foxwells, but Equinum's ability to turn its consumer into a centaur was removed in exchange. Given that Taurinum exists, it was seen as a non-problematic removal.
- Likewise, being a centaur will no longer cause the horse-morph bad end. Instead, it requires having hoofed feet.
- Equinum is one of few things to use a set decimal of x.25