For other uses, see Mystic Jewel.
|Drop From|| Forest Kitsune|
Content Author: Fenoxo
The Fox Jewel is a Fox-morph transformative obtainable by defeating one of the Forest Kitsune in combat or by chance from a Kitsune's Gift. If taken to Lumi, it can be enhanced into a Mystic Jewel for 100 Gems.
The Fox Jewel is notable from Fox Berries or Vixen's Vigor for having the capacity to turn the champion into a kitsune by granting them more tails. Up to 8 tails can be gained by consumption of the jewel, but the ninth can only be obtained by meditating at the Kitsune Shrine.
Fox Jewel, when consumed
You examine the jewel for a bit, rolling it around in your hand as you ponder its mysteries. You hold it up to the light with fascinated curiosity, watching the eerie blue flame dancing within. Without warning, the gem splits down the center, dissolving into nothing in your hand. As the pale azure flames swirl around you, the air is filled with a sweet scent that drips with the aroma of wintergreen, sending chills down your spine.
In-Game Information Edit
A shining teardrop-shaped jewel. An eerie blue flame dances beneath the surface.
- Effects: None outside of transformations.
- Value: 6
- Grants the Enlightened Ninetails perk if a champion with 8 tails meditates at the Kitsune Shrine with a Fox Jewel in their inventory. Golden Statue must be present. Must not have Corrupted Ninetails perk.
Stat Changes Edit
- Increases intelligence by 2, libido by 1, sensitivity by 2, and lust by 10 if intelligence is lower than 100. 1 in 4 chance.
- Decreases strength by 1 if strength is over 15. 1 in 3 chance.
- Decreases by 2 if over 70.
- Decreases by 3 if over 50.
- Decreases by 4 if over 30.
- Decreases toughness by 1 if toughness is over 20. 1 in 3 chance.
- Decreases by 2 if over 66.
- Decreases fatigue by 10. 1 in 10 chance.
Appearance Changes Edit
- Changes hair color to white, black, or red if not any of those colors. 1 in 4 chance.
- Changes to metallic golden, golden blonde, metallic silver, silver blonde, snow white, or iridescent gray if has 9 tails.
- Increases hip rating by 1 if hip rating is below 10, by 2 if below 7, by 3 if below 4. 1 in 3 chance.
- Decreases hip rating by 1 if above 10, by 2 if above 15, by 3 if above 19, by 4 if above 24.
- Increases hair length by 2 to 3 inches if hair is less than 16 inches long. 1 in 3 chance.
- Decreases if hair is more than 26 inches long.
- Increases vaginal capacity by 10 to 20 if has vagina and capacity is less than 200. 1 in 3 chance.
- Increases anal capacity if has no vagina or vaginal capacity is at 200.
- Increases vaginal capacity to 8000 if has vagina and capacity is over 200 but under 8000. 1 in 5 chance.
- Grow fox tail, if has no fox tails. 1 in 4 chance.
- Grow an additional fox tail, if has less than 8 tails. In order to add a tail, the champion's level plus intelligence divided by 10 must equal the tail number or higher. 1 in 3 chance.
- Changes ears to fox if has fox tail. 1 in 4 chance.
- Changes non-fur skin or fur that isn't fox colors to tan, olive, or light skin. 1 in 2 chance.
- Changes skin color that isn't tan, olive, or light to one of those 3 colors. 1 in 3 chance.
- Changes nipple color to black, if has no black nipples. 1 in 3 chance.
- Changes non-human arms to human arms if has plain skin. 1 in 4 chance.
Miscellaneous Changes Edit
- Increases or decreases femininity by 2 if femininity is not 50. 1 in 4 chance.
- Decreases tone by 2 to 5 if tone is over 40. 1 in 4 chance.
- Removes oviposition perk if has it. 1 in 5 chance.
- The Fox Jewel was based on a magatama.
- It is coded for the Fox Jewel to give the champion tattoos, but is unimplemented.
- As the Fox Jewel is meant to create a kitsune, it has less fox-morph transformations than the Fox Berry or Vixen's Vigor.