Content Author: Dxasmodeus
|Species and Family|
|Face||severe and hawkish facial features|
|Clothing||dressed in a very garish manner, having a broad, multicolored hat, brocaded coat and large, striped pantaloons|
|Locations and More|
Giacomo is a traveling merchant who can be found while exploring. He sells potions, books, and erotica. Some items in his stock will only be offered to characters of certain genders or with certain transformations.
As you travel, you see another person on the road. He is tethered to a small cart that is overloaded with a hodgepodge of items. He is dressed in a very garish manner, having a broad, multicolored hat, brocaded coat and large, striped pantaloons. His appearance is almost comical and contrasts with his severe and hawkish facial features. The man sees you, smiles and stops his cart.
"Greetings, traveler! My name is Giacomo. I am, as you can see, a humble purveyor of items, curios and other accoutrements. While I am not in a position to show you my full wares as my shop is packed on this push-cart, I do offer some small trinkets for travelers I meet."
The merchant looks at you sharply and cracks a wide, toothy smile you find... unnerving. The merchant twists his way around to access a sack he has around his back. After a moment, he swings the sack from his back to have better access to its contents. Inquisitively, the merchant turns back to you. "So stranger, be you interested in some drafts to aid you in your travels, some quick pamphlets to warn you of dangers on journeys or..."
Giacomo pauses and turns his head in both directions in a mocking gesture of paranoid observation. His little bit of theatrics does make you wonder what he is about to offer. "...maybe you would be interested in some items that enhance the pleasures of the flesh? Hmmm?"
Giacomo's grin is nothing short of creepy as he offers his wares to you. What are you interested in?
You spy the merchant Giacomo in the distance. He makes a beeline for you, setting up his shop in moments. Giacomo's grin is nothing short of creepy as he offers his wares to you. What are you interested in?
- Vitality Tincture. A strength and toughness increasing item. Costs 15 gems.
- Scholar's Tea. An intelligence boosting item. Costs 15 gems.
- Cerulean Potion. Not available to females. Summons the Cerulean Succubus when the character next sleeps. Costs 75 gems.
- Worm Cure. Can be bought if your character is infected with Worms from the Mountain. Costs 175 gems.
- Dangerous Plants. Gives an additional chance to avoid tentacle beasts in the forest. Costs 10 gems.
- Traveler's Guide. Gives an additional chance to avoid the bee-girl in the forest. Costs 1 gem.
- Hentai Comic. May be given to the incubus mechanic to avoid a fight. Costs 10 gems.
- Yoga Guide. Only available after Cotton has asked for it. Costs 100 gems.
- Plain Onahole. Not available to females. Costs 20 gems.
- Deluxe Onahole. Not available to females or genderless. Costs 50 gems.
- All-Natural Onahole. Only available to hermaphrodites. Costs 150 gems.
- Self-Stimulation Belt. Not available to males. Costs 30 gems.
- All-Natural Self-Stimulation Belt. Not available to males or genderless. Costs 40 gems.
- Dual Belt.++ Only available to hermaphrodites. Costs 50 gems.
- When the Champion purchases the Yoga Guide, Giacomo makes a reference to the Discworld character CMOT Dibbler, a shrewd tradesman who always claims that at the price he is selling his goods for, he is "Practically cutting my own throat".