For other uses, see Premium God's Mead.
|Found At|| Glacial Rift|
Tower of the Phoenix
|Bought From|| Oswald/Benoit|
The Black Cock
|Regarding Savin's Work|
| All future add-ons for God's Mead have been shelved for the original game by Savin himself, plus any of the mods written since Fenoxo released the source. Savin, the only author of content for the original CoC who has complained to Kitteh and staff of the Revamp Mod, said he does not want any modifications to his work since no one will know what he had written or what was added on afterwards.
Do not make any requests dealing with the content on this page and all content on other projects done by Savin, whether it be to Savin, the original CoC staff, to the Revamp Mod development staff, or any other mods being worked on. The answer is going to be the same: No.
Content Author: Savin
God's Mead is an alcoholic drink with healing properties. It can be found at the Glacial Rift and the Tower of the Phoenix, and is sold at The Black Cock. It is the weaker version of Premium God's Mead.
God's Mead, when consumed
You take a hearty swig of mead, savoring the honeyed taste on your tongue. Emboldened by the first drink, you chug the remainder of the horn’s contents in no time flat. You wipe your lips, satisfied, and let off a small belch as you toss the empty horn aside.
In-Game Information Edit
A horn of potent, honey-colored mead. A single whiff makes your head swim and your thoughts turn to violence and heroism.
- Effects: Refills hunger by 20, restores up to 1/3rd of max HP, Libido by 1, decreases Corruption by 1.
- Value: 6
- 66% chance to increase toughness by 1.
- 33% chance to increase strength by 1.
- 17% chance to grow the champion a beard or increase length if they already have a beard. Size is increased (or set at, if a new beard is grown) by 0.5in. Will not increase size if it's 4in or larger.
- God's Mead is considered to be one of the better healing items, mostly due to its lack of reliance on stats to determine health increase unlike a lot of items.