Content Author: Kitteh6660
Golden Rind, when eaten
You pop the sliver of fruit in your mouth, delighting in the sweetness and tanginess as you chew it. A burst of lime-like tartness slaps your senses, and you feel an answering tingle further down in your body.
In-Game Information Edit
This shimmering, citrus peel is shaped like a corkscrew and smells sweet and sour at the same time.
- Effects: Restores hunger by 10.
- Value: 6
Appearance Changes Edit
- Changes first non-horse penis to horse. Will increase length by 4. Will add 5 libido, 4 sensitivity, and 35 lust. 33% chance.
- Changes ears to deer. 33% chance.
- Changes tail to deer. Requires deer ears. 33% chance.
- Changes horns to antlers/grows antlers if has no horns. 33% chance.
- If starting with no horns, antlers have 1 point.
- If starting with other horns, antlers have 4 points.
- Adds 1 horn point, if point count is under 30. 33% chance.
- If points are under 20, will add 2 to 6.
- Changes non-fur skin to brown fur. Requires antlers. 25% chance.
- Changes face to human, if face isn't deer or human. Requires deer ears. 33% chance.
- Changes face to deer. Requires deer ears and tail, and fur. 20% chance.
- Changes lower body to cloven hoofed. Requires deer ears and tail, and fur. Will set leg count at 2, if not bipedal. 20% chance.
Miscellaneous Changes Edit
- Removes any oviposition perk. 20% chance.
- Changes tone by 2 to 5, if tone is over 20. 33% chance.
- Changes tone by 2, if tone is under 20. 33% chance.
- Changes thickness by 2 to 5, if thickness is over 20. 33% chance.
- Changes thickness by 2, if thickness is under 20. 33% chance.
- The Golden Rind is one of very few transformatives to not have any set stat changes. It barely has any at all-- the only stat changes gained are by getting a horse penis.