| Imp Skulls
| General Information
|| Camp Decor
| Merchant Information
| Sell Value
| Locations Found
| Drop From
Content Author: Unknown
An Imp Skull is a miscellaneous item obtained by beating an Imp in battle. The champion will have the option to kill the Imp and take its skull.
Imp Skull, when examined
You look at the imp skull. A pair of horns protrude from the skull. You admire the overall frame of the skull yet you find no obvious uses for it.
In-Game Information Edit
A skull taken from a slain imp.
- Use: Hanging on the camp wall
- Value: 25
- Classification: Miscellaneous
- Imp Skulls hung on the camp wall act as a deterrent against the Imp Gang.
- The wall has a maximum of 100 skulls.
- Priscilla wears Imp Skulls on her body to keep her from being raped.
- Kiha may add Imp Skulls to the wall if she's been assigned to watch camp at night.
- Imp Skulls do not scare Worms.