For other uses, see Kanga Fruit.
Content Author: Zeikfried
Mighty Veggie, when eaten
You squeeze the pod around the middle, forcing the end open. Scooping out a handful of the yeasty-smelling seeds, you shovel them in your mouth. Blech! Tastes like soggy burnt bread... and yet, you find yourself going for another handful...
In-Game Information Edit
A yellow, fibrous, tubular pod. A split in the end reveals many lumpy, small seeds inside. The smell of mild fermentation wafts from them. It glows slightly from Lumi's enhancements.
- Effects: Restores hunger by 20. Decreases fatigue by 40 if no changes occur.
- Value: 6
- Causes a bad end if it's eaten while intelligence is less than 8 and kangaroo score is 5 or more.
Stat Changes Edit
- Raises speed by 1 if speed is less than 70. 1 in 3 chance.
- Raises by 2 if less than 40.
- Lowers intelligence by 1 if intelligence is above 10. 1 in 3 chance.
Appearance Changes Edit
- Removes feathery hair, if hair is feathery.
- Removes gills, if has gills. 1 in 4 chance.
- Increases hip rating by 1, if rating is below 40. 1 in 4 chance.
- Changes arms to human if arms are not human. 1 in 4 chance.
- Changes eyes to human, if has non-human eyes. 1 in 5 chance.
- Lowers testicle size by 1, if size is over 3. Will increase semen multiplier by 1. 1 in 2 chance.
- Shrinks clitoris size by half, if size is over 3. 1 in 5 chance.
- Decreases largest penis length by half and thickness by 1.5, if total size is over 16. 1 in 5 chance.
- Chances a non-kangaroo penis to a kangaroo penis, if has a non-kangaroo penis. 1 in 2 chance.
- Changes ears to kangaroo ears, if ears are not. 1 in 4 chance.
- Changes tail to kangaroo, if tail is not. 1 in 4 chance.
- Changes lower body to kangaroo, if lower body is not. 1 in 4 chance.
- Grows brown fur, if has no fur. 1 in 4 chance.
- Changes face to kangaroo, if face is not. 1 in 4 chance.
Miscellaneous Changes Edit
- Removes any oviposition perk. 1 in 5 chance.
- Previously, there was a coding error that made the Kanga Fruit skip the kangaroo ears requirement for a kangaroo tail, when it should have been the opposite.
- This is a pun on Vegemite, a popular Australian condiment.