Content Author: Unknown
Mouse Cocoa, when consumed
You pop several of the beans in your mouth and suck; they immediately reward you by giving up an oily, chocolatey flavor with a hint of bitterness. For several minutes you enjoy the taste.
In-Game Information Edit
A handful of rare aromatic beans with sharp creases in the middle, making them look like small mouse ears. Allegedly very popular and plentiful before the mice-folk were wiped out.
- Effects: Restores hunger by 10.
- Value: 6
Stat Changes Edit
- Decreases toughness if over 50. 33% chance.
- Decreases by 1 if under 75.
- Decreases by 2 if over 75.
- Decreases by 3 if over 90.
Appearance Changes Edit
- Decreases height if over 44". Will increase speed by 1. 33% chance.
- Decreases by 1 if under 60".
- Decreases by 2 if over 60".
- Decreases by 3 if over 70".
- Decreases by 4 if over 80".
- Decreases by 6 if over 90".
- Decreases by 8 if over 100".
- Changes ears to mouse. 25% chance.
- Changes tail to mouse. Must have mouse ears. 25% chance.
- Changes face to buckteeth, if face is human, shark teeth, bunny, spider fangs, or raccoon mask. Must have mouse ears. 25% chance.
- Changes face to mouse, if face isn't human, shark teeth, bunny, spider fangs, or raccoon mask. Must have fur. 25% chance.
- Creates brown or white fur, or changes fur color to brown or white. 25% chance.
Miscellaneous Changes Edit
- Increases vaginal capacity by 5 or anal capacity by 5 if no vagina or capacity is 100 or higher. Will also increase lust by 10 + (sensitivity/5). Height must be under 60" and anal or vaginal capacity must be under 100. 1 in 3 chance.
- Increases fertility, if not in heat. 50% chance.
- Causes Minotaur pregnancy and Minotaur Cum addiction increase by 5, if in heat, at maximum lust, and has Minotaur Cum in bag. Heat timer must be less than 30. 50% chance.
- Removes any Oviposition perk. 20% chance.
- Mouse Cocoa is one of a few transformatives only accessible in the Bakery. Unlike the others, however, its description indicates why it's only available there; that it's no longer plentiful now that the mice-folk are mostly gone.
- While intended to cause heat, there is no code that actually starts it.