Content Author: Zeikfried
Ringtail Fig, when consumed
You split the fruit and scoop out the pulp, eating it greedily. It's sweet and slightly gritty with seeds, and you quickly finish both halves.
In-Game Information Edit
A dried fig with two lobes and thin dark rings just below its stem. The skin is wrinkly and it looks vaguely like a bulging scrotum.
- Effects: Restores hunger by 30. Increases fatigue by 5 if no changes occur.
- Value: 6
Stat Changes Edit
- Raises speed by 1 if speed is under 80. 1 in 3 chance.
- Raises by 2 if under 40.
- Raises sensitivity by 2 if it's under 80. 1 in 3 chance.
- Raises by 4 if under 60.
- Lowers toughness by 1 if it's over 50. 1 in 4 chance.
- Lowers by 2 if over 75.
- Raises fatigue by 10 if face changes not triggered. 1 in 2 chance.
Appearance Changes Edit
- Changes tail to raccoon. 1 in 4 chance.
- Changes ears to raccoon, if has raccoon tail. 1 in 4 chance.
- Changes lower body to raccoon, if has raccoon ears. 1 in 4 chance.
- Grows gray fur, if has raccoon ears and lower body. 1 in 4 chance.
- Changes face to raccoon mask, if face is not raccoon. 1 in 4 chance.
- Changes face to raccoon, if face is raccoon mask. 1 in 4 chance.
- Increases testes size by 2 to 5, if has testicles and they're less than size 15, and has a penis. Will raise libido by 1. 1 in 4 chance.
- Grows 2 size 1 testicles, if has none, has fur, and has a penis. 1 in 3 chance.
Miscellaneous Changes Edit
- Removes Oviposition perk. 1 in 5 chance.
- Changes thickness by 2 if it's under 80. 1 in 4 chance.
- Though the Ringtail Fig exists, there have been no observed Raccoon-morphs in Mareth.
- There used to be a slight coding error that made the toughness changes always be called, instead of having the 1 in 4 chance intended for it.