1.0.x Releases Edit
Version 1.0.14 Edit
Release date: December 31, 2014
- More work on prisoner mod, still debug-only.
- You can take your height up to eleven now. However, it takes a LOT of effort to reach 11 feet. The taller you are, the harder it is to grow farther. In addition, there is an achievement for that now.
- Ingnam blacksmith is now named Ben, as revealed in prisoner mod.
- Attempts to fix the bug with load selection screen if you have old saves that are not updated in a very long time.
- Taking God Mead in Phoenix Tower now takes you back to cellar, not dungeon.
- If you buy anything from jewelry store, you will no longer be moved to armorsmith.
Version 1.0.13 Edit
Release date: December 24, 2014
- Added a map for Lethice's Stronghold .
- Space bar now works for buttons in third row. MainView is a bitch to edit so I've copy-pasted the functions from MainView.as into engineCore.as.
- Whore history perk now grants gem bonus if you defeat your opponent by lust victory. Gems are increased by 4% per tease level, up to 20%.
- Succubus Gardener now eventually runs out of healing. Each time she gets healed, her fatigue will increase by 5. If her fatigue reaches 100, she can't heal anymore.
- Fixed lingering buttons if you use the lift at Lethice's stronghold. It now uses doNext function.
- Removed old Lethice's Stronghold code as the game now uses the new Lethice's Stronghold code by Gedan.
Version 1.0.12 Edit
Release date: December 22, 2014
- Corrected amount of gems deducted when buying from nails.
Version 1.0.11 Edit
Release date: December 21, 2014
- TestChar custom character now starts with jewelry box.
- Fixed lingering Exploration menu when encountering Kiha.
- Fixed broken Fight button when encountering Kiha.
- Fixed the Lovable Snowman achievement not unlocking.
Version 1.0.10 Edit
Release date: December 20, 2014
- Laid the groundwork for prisoner mod. You can explore with debug on to access.
- Added support for shemale Arian. Currently inaccessible but you can edit breast size. (Breasts but no
- Nails are now cheaper; they cost 2 gems a nail now.
- Wood is also a bit cheaper now; they cost 20 gems per wood.
- Fixed goo armor achievement not unlocking.
- Fixed a typo in wood selection menu. Thanks Bsword!
Version 1.0.9 Edit
Release date: December 19, 2014
- Added flag editor to debug menu.
- You can volunteer at Cum Witch's Office for a manual bad end. At least you win the game that way.
- You can now retry the Tower of the Phoenix if you get a bad end. This doesn't apply if you're on Hardcore mode. It doesn't reset the God's Mead and Goo Armor so if you give up, load. Choosing to retry will reset all the battles.
- Buffed the amount of nails you can scavenge from the library wreckage in the desert. Strength and toughness now have a factor in the amount of nails you can scavenge. You can scavenge up to 32 nails in one go.
- Moved the interaction buttons in dungeons from third to first button slot.
- Fixed a bug where your old armour disappears if you take Valeria in Phoenix Tower.
- Fixed Sand Witch codex not unlocking.
- Fixed lingering buttons in Phoenixes menu in phoenix tower.
- Fixed Sand Mother battle proc when talking to her.
- Fixed blank Cum Witch's office description.
- Fixed broken buttons in Marae
- Fixed Holli initial stages not showing up.
Version 1.0.8 Edit
Release date: December 17, 2014
- Winter Pudding is now an item. As usual, during winter event, you can find them in bakery. Benoit also rarely sells one. For this reason, it's now possible to grow antlers even when not during Christmas event.
- You can now delete item by clicking it while holding the Shift key. The confirmation for deletion will appear.
- You can sell all items in one slot in Oswald's pawn shop and Benoit's shop by clicking while holding down the Shift key.
- Moved the "Sell All" and "Back" button in Benoit's shop to third row.
- Added "Leave" button for Princess Gwynn.
- Eating the Winter Pudding now refills hunger.
- Dinner with Marble when not under withdrawal properly refills hunger.
- Hip and butt growth no longer procs if you eat from bakery when your hunger is below 25.
- Corrected the gem cost for brownies. It now properly deducts 3 gems, not 5.
- Marble bad end now properly recognizes maleherms using mf check after gender equals 3.
- Regeneration 2 perk is now labeled as disabled when hunger is below 10.
- Fixed text joining together when attacked by Imp Horde.
- Fixed the buttons appearing when you automatically level up in dungeons.
- Fixed Leave4Ever button if you want to disable Marble.
- Fixed Milk Maid perk, now lactation is permanent with the perk and your lactation won't increase over time.
Version 1.0.7 Edit
Release date: December 13, 2014
- Load selection bug fix attempt, let me know if you still get blank text.
Version 1.0.6 Edit
Release date: December 12, 2014
- Imp loss scene where he does the forced oral now refills hunger.
- If you refuse to suckle Marble when she offers you her milk, the text is now properly cleared.
Version 1.0.5 Edit
Release date: December 11, 2014
- Kid A tutor scene now supports scimitar, dagger, flintlock pistol, and scarred blade. The dagger scene is similar to lust dagger. Scimitar fits in along katana and spellblade. For unknown reasons, she loves flintlock pistol. The scarred blade is a bad idea for her.
- Slightly buffed scarred blade. However, the attack power will rely on corruption stat in 1.1.
- If your hunger falls below 10, your cum production will stop building up.
- Enable Survival button now properly enables survival mode, not realistic.
- Fixed lingering menu in carpenter's shop.
- The phrase "Shut up and take my gems!" is now italicized.
- Fixed the stash bug where the back button is missing. It now properly handles undefined, preventing crash. Thanks stationpass for reporting!
Version 1.0.4 Edit
Release date: December 11, 2014
- Each save file now has difficulty labeled.
- Properly capped amount of attacks Tamani's Daughters can do.
Version 1.0.3 Edit
Release date: December 11, 2014
- You can now buy daggers and scimitars from the weaponsmith in Tel'Adre.
- Imp Warlords now rarely drop Ring of Power.
- Special attacks for Green Slimes moved from combat.as to GreenSlime.as.
- If Green Slimes rape you orally, your hunger gets refilled.
- Updated the damage indicator for Gnolls, Satyrs and few more to be bold and red.
- Reduced corrupted Marae's lust resistance from 98% to 96%.
- SFW mode now disables bee girl, imp, and gnoll loss scenes.
- Saved settings now properly carry over into new game.
- If you leave thanksgiving event after shooing the turkey girl, hunger is now refilled.
- Tamani's Daughters changes
- Capped the amount of attacks Tamani's Daughters can do in one turn to 20 at 400 daughters.
- The level and HP of Tamani's Daughters are capped after 440 daughters. (Level 30 and 3350 extra HP)
- Moved the flirt and eggshell buttons in armorsmith to third row. This adds more room for more armors in the future.
- Buying hentai comic now properly raises lust and libido again.
Version 1.0.2 Edit
Release date: December 10, 2014
- Added a button in debug menu to toggle MEANINGLESS_CORRUPTION flag.
- 2 new achievements
- Ultra Perky
- Dick Banisher (shadow)
- Added an option to automatically level up.
- Level is now hard capped at 100. Absurdly High Level Cap, indeed.
- If you defeat Helia, your lust is no longer instantly set to 40 when less than that amount. Bring your own lust!
- Choosing to leave Helia after battle without sex now increases affection by 1. Now it's POSSIBLE to complete Tower of the Phoenix without ever orgasming! Clearing the Tower of the Phoenix while celibate will award a shadow achievement.
- When doing regular attacks, Basilisks no longer have a chance to slow you down while he's blinded.
- Dinner with Marble when not under withdrawal symptoms now refills hunger.
- If the scene procs where you gain Marble Resistance and Marble's affection is less than 30%, it unlocks codex entry for Lacta Bovine.
- Marble bad end now uses your actual race. This should recognize ALL type of races.
- Fixed lingering menu in Giacomo and Minerva.
- Fixed a bug where if you kill Kelt, your bow skill resets. As a compensation, your bow skill is now instantly set to 100 if you happen to have saved after killing him.
- Fixed a bug where you choose to help Marble with chore for her and not milk and your inventory is full, you were unable to take the milk.
- Fixed the Sand Mother looping bug hopefully.
Version 1.0.1 Edit
Release date: December 08, 2014
- Marble bad end now recognizes cat-morphs. MF function now uses femininity as tiebreaker if you're a herm with A-cup. Less than 50 will give you male appearance. 50 or greater will recognize you as female.
- heShe, himHer, manWoman, etc now uses mf instead of redundant code.
- Starting perk selection is now single page.
- Corrected damage displayed in tooltip for dagger. It now shows attack power of 4.
- Fixed a bug where you can't visit Urta's apartment.
Version 1.0: The Ingnam Update Edit
Release date: December 07, 2014
This is the first release to be built on CoC 0.9.2.
- Ingnam! The prologue has been expanded! For a long time, Ingnam was only mentioned and mostly not described. Until now. It comes complete with shops, temple, inn, and farm.
- Added third row of buttons! By default, they use the keys ASDFG. U jelly, TiTS?
- The game now supports up to 14 saves! Five more slots! Yeah!
- Added couples of achievements.
- Added a game mode "Brutal Hardcore". It takes the challenge up to eleven by locking difficulty to extreme.
- 2 new encounters
- Imp Warlord (Exploration, level 16)
- Imp Overlord (Exploration, level 21)
- 1 new item
- Flintlock pistol (Debug item at the moment)
- You can now buy books from Izma if you have bookshelf. Once you do buy the books, you can study.
- Added tooltips for Helia and Kiha.
- Added a scene where you can ask Ember for the eggshell at 100% affection.
- (DEVELOPER) Added tooltip text as an optional parameter to addButton.
- You can now have your beard removed via Salon.
- In debug menu, the item spawn menu now displays 12 items per page.
- Codex now shows up to 12 entries per page.
- Virility now shows up in stats.
- Fixed cum production in Survival Mode, it should use classic cum production, not realistic.
- Toughness loss from drinking Ember's milk now occurs regardless of corruption. Nerfed hunger refill from Ember's milk to 50.
- Nerfed tentacle beasts slightly.
- Rubi Changes
- You can now buy Bimbo Miniskirt from tailor, you no longer have to bimbo Rubi.
- Dress-tacular is no longer a shadow achievement.
- Rubi dressing menu now utilizes third row of buttons.
- Capped breast growth from Bimbo Miniskirt.
- Talking with Ember now causes time to pass by 10 minutes instead of 1 hour.
- Marble now tells you about finding Lethice's stronghold.
- If you mouse over buttons, the cursor now changes to hand cursor.
- Reptilum no longer has 100% chance to remove beard.
- Exploration menu is now single page for now; the new buttons layout supports up to 12 zones per page.
- Increased corrupted Marae's HP.
- Hardcore mode now sets difficulty to hard.
- If you've built a cabin and you have pure Amily, it will show her nest being built close to your cabin instead of bedroll.
- Jewelry code now uses the new code; this is to bring the mod code up to standards with the new code introduced in 0.9.1.
- If you lose to Helia in boxing session and you have sufficient lust and cock that fits, there's 50% chance of the scene happening instead of always happening.
- Drinking sap from Holli now refills a bit of hunger.
- Drinking milk from Cum Witch now refills hunger.
- Dual belt masturbation scene now calls player.orgasm().
- If you have Jojo purge you of worms, it now damages hunger by 30. It also calls player.orgasm()
- You can now skip the sex machine and choose to disable it for good. All subsequent shower scenes after that will involve just showering.
- There is now a silly-mode line when buying lifetime membership for gym.
- Moved some of the buttons in Pawn shop to third row.
- Optimized the functions for buying nails and wood, removing redundant functions.
- Valeria will say "Dude, what're you, gay?" if you're a maleherm. Because she will think you're a male.
- Sparring Lizan Rogue now adds status effect of Spar.
- Sparring with Helia no longer gives just 1 XP regardless of level. She'll give normal amount of XP up to level 25.
- Helia Sex and Threesomes now only show up if you have at least 33 lust.
- Slightly altered the last paragraph for LovinHug scene for Kiha to use [armor] parser tag.
- Rearranged some options when meeting Urta so the buttons don't scramble. First button slot is for Urta's Place, second button slot is for BJ under the table.
- Goblin tease attack has different texts depending on goblin type.
- Goblin Shaman's attack power now properly increases if she casts Charge Weapon.
- One of Marble scenes now refill hunger. (One of the milk-drinking scenes)
- Fixed duplicate text if you're a lizan.
- Removed a cabin scene because it doesn't make sense