For other uses, see Canine Pepper.
|Drop From|| Hellhound|
Content Author: Foxwells
The Wolf Pepper is a variant of the Canine Pepper, turning the champion into a Wolf-morph instead of a Dog-morph. It's presently the only Wolf-morph transformative to be found. It can be obtained as a drop after defeating Amarok
Wolf Pepper, when eaten
The pepper has an uncomfortable texture to it, being covered in soft fuzz like it's a peach but somewhat crunchy like any other pepper. Its spiciness makes you nearly spit it out, and you're left sniffling after.
In-Game Information Edit
The pepper is shiny and black, bulbous at the base but long and narrow at the tip. It has a fuzzy feel to it and it smells spicy. Somehow, you know it's different from the usual Canine Peppers you see.
Maybe it was a bit too spicy... The pepper seemed far more ripe than what you'd expect.
A critical transformative has stronger properties than usual, and can greatly affect the changes that happen.
The formula for determining if it's a critical transformative or not is:
((rand(100) < 15) * 20) / 10 + 2
Stat Changes Edit
Always Changed Edit
- Libido by 1 to 3
- Lust by 5
- Corruption by 1 to 6
Possibly Changed Edit
- Toughness by 1*, if toughness is less than 70. 1 in 3 chance.
- Speed by -1*, if speed is higher than 30. 1 in 7 chance.
- Intelligence by 1*, if intelligence is less than 60. 1 in 7 chance.
Appearance Changes Edit
- Changes legs to 2 human legs, if lower body isn't human or wolf. 1 in 4 chance.
- Removes claws. 1 in 4 chance.
- Removes horns. 1 in 3 chance.
- Removes antennae. 1 in 3 chance.
- Removes wings. 1 in 3 chance.
- Changes tongue to human. 1 in 3 chance.
- Changes non-human arms to human arms. 1 in 4 chance.
- Changes eyes to human, if eyes aren't human or wolf. 1 in 3 chance.
- Changes hair to normal hair. 1 in 4 chance.
- Gain wolf penis, if genderless. Guaranteed if change limit isn't hit.
- Changes non-wolf penis to wolf-penis. 1 in 1.6 chance.
- Increases breast size, if below D-cup and above flat. 1 in 2 chance.
- Decreases breast size, if above D-cup and above flat. 1 in 3 chance.
- Adds breast row, if has less than 4 rows and above flat. 1 in 2 chance.
- Removes breast row, if has more than 4 rows. 1 in 3 chance.
- Grows breasts, if has flat breasts and a vagina. 1 in 2 chance.
- Grows fur. 1 in 5 chance.
- Possible colors: White, gray, dark gray, light gray, black, light brown, sandy brown, golden, silver, brown, auburn, black and gray, black and brown, black and silver, black and auburn, white and gray, white and silver, white and golden
- Changes ears to wolf. 1 in 3 chance.
- Grows wolf tail or changes tail to wolf. 1 in 3 chance.
- Changes legs to wolf, if has fur, 2 legs, and wolf tail. 1 in 4 chance.
- Changes face to wolf, if has fur, wolf ears, and wolf tail. 1 in 5 chance.
- Changes eyes to wolf, if has wolf face. 1 in 4 chance.
Miscellaneous Changes Edit
- Removes oviposition perk, if has oviposition perk. 1 in 5 chance.
- Increases tone by 4, if tone isn't 100. 1 in 3 chance.
- Increases or decreases thickness by 3, if thickness isn't 75. 1 in 3 chance.
- The Wolf Pepper was originally going to have a final transformation of turning the champion into a quadruped wolf. This was scrapped during debugging and forgot to be re-added.
- There was a large debate if the Wolf Pepper should raise intelligence and lower speed or not. Foxwells ultimately decided to keep those changes, reasoning that wolves are smart creatures, but aren't able to run very fast.
- The Wolf Pepper initially could change the champion's arms to wolf, stop hair growth, and remove hair. This was later removed, being seen as unnecessary.
- Liadri of the Xianxia Mod coded a wolf-morph transformative called the Chilly Pepper, though Kitteh6660 never implemented it for reasons unknown. Foxwells made the Wolf Pepper unaware of this fact and regrets their decision, wishing the Chilly Pepper had been put in instead.